The Bed and Brekfast
Video Slideshow B&B Dimora dell’Etna | Milo (CT) from Eugenio Agnello on Vimeo.
In a beautiful wooded park, is born our B&B Dimora dell’Etna, completely immersed in the green plants of Cherries, Grapes, Plums and Melo. No coincidence that we have the same names to our rooms.
To savor the fresh fruit every month of the season there are plenty of flowers of every kind that surround the structure with their color and scent that put customers in a good mood.
Of course you can not miss the breakfast, delicious and fresh that you can enjoy every morning in our B&B.
We offer you tranquility, welcome, good breakfast and cleaning, all this wrapped up in one name: Residence Bed and Breakfast Etna. View the Photo Gallery.
The B&B is located in Milo (CT) in a strategic point – in fact it is just a few kilometers from Taormina, for those who prefer the sea, near the Etna park for those who prefer the silence and explore our mountain strong point of our Sicily, and of course for young people is no shortage of festivals in small towns around Etna bordering Milo.
And what to say … try it … the comments of our customers can give you a hint, but it would be nice to make you feel the presence of what we told.
Services of B&B:
– Excursions Etna Trekking
– Guided tours of various museums and archaeological points of interest
– Large solarium
– Free Wi-Fi network
– TV in all rooms
– Air conditioned rooms
– Pet-friendly of any size with a dedicated space
Watch the Virtual Tour in our B & B:
Events and Activities
Art and Culture
– Taormina Arte: www.taormina-arte.com
– Teatro Bellini in Catania: www.teatromassimobellini.it
– Etna Scene: www.comunezafferanaetnea.it/index.php/etna-in-scena.html
– Ottobrata Zafferana (CT): www.ottobrata.it
– Wine Milo: www.comunedimilo.ct.it /vinimilo.htm
Sport and Nature
– Adventure Park Etna: www.parcoavventuraetna.it
– Etna Excursion: www.etnaexcursion.it
– Hike Photo: www.etnawonders.com
Come visit us in Via Crisafulli 21-95010 Milo (CT), or call us at the numbers: tel / fax 095 955 305 Mobile (+39) 346 235 6397 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org